share rss forum feed

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to me1212

Re: Disney is buying lucasfilm, starwars 7 comes out in 2015.

Well I'm glad there will be more Star Wars... except from what I remember from spectulations years ago, weren't they going to make it in a time period like 100 years or so earlier than the allready finished ones, with a much younger Yoda maybe. And possibly no Jedi - Sith dichotomy. I'll miss the lightsabre battles though.

Ah well, whatever they come up with I just hope its good and inspiring. I'm not getting any younger so I hope I'll get to see the last three. Even if the allusion is they'll make more after that.

** Btw as I write this... Billy Dee Williams from The Empire Strikes Back, (Lando Calrissian) is on tonights NCIS episode. Coincidence!

--
You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.
Twitter:Merv Chat:irc.teksavvy.ca

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1

said by TwiztedZero:

Well I'm glad there will be more Star Wars... except from what I remember from spectulations years ago, weren't they going to make it in a time period like 100 years or so earlier than the allready finished ones, with a much younger Yoda maybe. And possibly no Jedi - Sith dichotomy. I'll miss the lightsabre battles though.

If it is chapters 7, 8, and 9 it should be after the original trilogy of movies.
--
[i]IF YOU THINK THE STORM IS OVER-HYPED AND EXAGGERATED, PLEASE ERR
ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION.[/i]
--Standard disclaimers apply.--

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH

They could always reboot it lol.

DMWCincy

join:2004-04-27
Fairfield, OH

said by Snakeoil:

Oh please god dont say that too loud. After about the fifth script and a chance watch of the reboot star trek movie this may sound like a good idea...

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

the BSG reboot was epic, if not true to the story.

RobinK

join:2004-04-16
Canada
reply to Snakeoil

said by Snakeoil:

Please do not encourage them.

TigerLord
Resident pentaxian
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to AVD

said by AVD:

the BSG reboot was epic, if not true to the story.

Moore's BSG is one of the finest sci-fi series that has ever existed, and I'm not saying that lightly.