Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1
reply to skeechan

Re: iYacht deployed.

said by skeechan:

The guy who drove a silver SL55 AMG with no plates and parked in handicapped spots? Sure he wore cheap sneakers, but also wore the $500 Lunor Classic Rund (that's just for the frame)

I had to google Lunor Classic Rund just to know what it was. Goes to show I am not their demographic.

Guessing he only got away with no plates and illegal parking simply by being Steve Jobs. Someone who could threaten to move a large number of jobs out of a city if they dared to ticket or tow him.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

Brendan
Warr Guitar is here

join:2000-07-14
Littleton, CO

said by skeechan:

Guessing he only got away with no plates and illegal parking simply by being Steve Jobs. Someone who could threaten to move a large number of jobs out of a city if they dared to ticket or tow him.

Rules like licensure, earned-income taxation, etc. are for the "little people," created by and for the benefit of, the money-changers. The .01% typically are not obliged to follow them. Just how it works...
--
"Heaven is having an American salary, a Chinese cook, an English house, and a Japanese wife. Hell is having a Chinese salary, an English cook, a Japanese house, and an American wife." -- James H. Kabbler III

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

2 recommendations

Hopefully that ugly piece of shit hits the iCeberg and join the iZombie Jobs soon...

Thinkdiff
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY
kudos:11
reply to Kearnstd

said by Kearnstd:

There must be a lot of Steve Jobs's in Los Angeles. Any new/relatively new BMW 5-series, Mercedes, or better usually does not have plates at all. There are CA exemptions for new cars and other stupid shit that they exploit. I think it's been documented that Steve flipped his car every couple months to stay within the "new to you" car exemption.
--
University of Southern California - Fight On!