how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

lpn2

join:2012-10-31
Boston, MA
reply to nitzan

Re: [Future9] Free porting in NY, CA, PA, DE, MD, VA, and WV.

What about Connecticut? (seeing that you offer this to states hit by Sandy)

nitzan
Premium,VIP
join:2008-02-27
kudos:8
Unfortunately both MA and CT are served by carriers who are painfully slow so 3-4 weeks in those states. We could discount the port to $10 with those, but we can't make them port any faster.

userofdsl

join:2000-07-31
Brighton, MA
Nitzan, any ideas on where, if anywhere, I can get a fast port from my MA number originally assigned to Verizon, now with Callcentric?

Including non-VoIP carriers, such as Verizon, VZ wireless, T-Mobile, Comcast voice, etc.

said by nitzan:

Unfortunately both MA and CT are served by carriers who are painfully slow so 3-4 weeks in those states. We could discount the port to $10 with those, but we can't make them port any faster.

rsriram22

join:2006-08-14
Lexington, KY
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·Future Nine Corp..
·localphone.com
reply to nitzan
said by nitzan:

what about KY based number (859 area code) - could it be any faster or is is same as MA/CT? i am stuck with CC and am seriously shopping around..

and, btw do you charge any USF fee (or any other fee)?

nitzan
Premium,VIP
join:2008-02-27
kudos:8
Unfortunately KY would be the same. The only states we can port within a few days to a week are the 7 mentioned above.

No- we do not charge USF or any other "junk fees". Pricing is exactly as displayed on our plans page. The only exception is E911 which is $5 setup then $1/month - we provide it at cost. If your usage doesn't require E911 you can just avoid turning it on and you will not be charged.