Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

Prince of Persia

I bought the Prince of Persia series on Steam last year and I'm finally down to the last game, simply titled Prince of Persia. (I think it was released in 2008). This is the one where Ahriman is trying to break out of a prison and the Prince is teamed up with some magic using princess to clean up the corruption in the fertile lands around the area.

The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find enough light orbs to power up the temple. I've got two of the four plates unlocked, but I need three hundred more orbs to open the third. I see a couple of orbs in hard to reach places here and there, but I don't see enough anywhere to get as many as I need. Is there something I'm missing, or some cheat code that will increase the number of orbs in your inventory? I looked around for things like that on the internet but nothing worked with the Steam version of the game.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
I loved the series, I bought them on release on the PC the 3D platforming and combat are top notch with the combo system. I remember using guides to get to the worse parts.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to footballdude
It has been a while since I have played the game, but my best advice is to go back to the previous areas and just explore. There are orbs in many weird locations.