All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Fleeced
join:2012-10-06

Fleeced to AliceZ

to AliceZ

Re: [TWC] Service our in Queens, NY?

Missing Honey Boo Boo that badly? Seriously, go read a book, or go help with the storm damage. You just had one of the worst storms NY has seen, public transit will be down for a while, almost a hundred people died, 4.6 million people still don't have electricty, and you're worried about your cable service and getting "upset" that you "can't get through".

People make me sick sometimes.

AliceZ
join:2007-06-24
NYC

AliceZ

Reply to: jmruss @ 1st Nov 12:37PM:
Can't you get it through your head that I was just asking a question? As I said, I am 80 years old, homebound, and TV is one of the things that I have grown to depend on. Once again, I was JUST asking a question. Why the sarcastic replies instead of a helpful response? Am I not allowed to ask a question?

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

said by AliceZ:

Reply to: jmruss @ 1st Nov 12:37PM:
Can't you get it through your head that I was just asking a question? As I said, I am 80 years old, homebound, and TV is one of the things that I have grown to depend on. Once again, I was JUST asking a question. Why the sarcastic replies instead of a helpful response? Am I not allowed to ask a question?

How are you posting on the forum?

Hob

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4 to AliceZ

to AliceZ
Quit being so greedy. There are people that lost their houses and ALL YOU can think about is tv?
Expand your moderator at work