Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
kudos:1
reply to BellBoy

Re: iOS 6.0.1

Timely. I can honestly say that my 4S has never had so many freeze-ups and crashes. It's been getting worse lately, almost daily issues. I hope this update helps.

Edit - reading the details I'm not hopeful my issues are addressed. Time will tell.
--
My Gallery
Formerly Nezmo

yabos

join:2003-02-16
London, ON
said by Nezmo:

Timely. I can honestly say that my 4S has never had so many freeze-ups and crashes. It's been getting worse lately, almost daily issues. I hope this update helps.

Edit - reading the details I'm not hopeful my issues are addressed. Time will tell.

My 4S and my gf's 4 have been having the UI freezing up on and off. Originally just hers, and now mine was doing it. Rebooting seems to fix the issue. I was also hoping that 6.0.1 would fix that, but they don't mention it. Guess time will tell.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to Nezmo
said by Nezmo:

My iPhone 4 freezes and crashes apps constantly. Was hoping the upgrade would fix it, but it's only worse. Not sure what else I can do. Regret the day I upgraded to 6.

My device isn't jail broken, perhaps I should just go ahead and restore it.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
That is why I am staying on a jail broken 4s running 5.1.1 which works like a charm.

Thinkdiff
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY
kudos:11
reply to J E F F
said by J E F F:

I think that's a given. Frequent app crashes are not normal.
--
University of Southern California - Fight On!

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
said by Thinkdiff:

said by J E F F:

I think that's a given. Frequent app crashes are not normal.

Something is up. In all the years I've had iPhones I have had very few issues overall. But my 4S has been quite unreliable since I put iOS 6 on it. It's a shame as now what was once something that was basically very reliable is now riddled with freezes and crashes.

I can try a restore but it's obvious I'm not the only one with issues. I'd hate to go through all that for no reason. Smacks of my help desk telling me to clear my browser cache, history and cookies this morning to fix a remote desktop issue and I knew that was nothing to do with it. And it wasn't.

I have never jailbroken.
--
My Gallery
Formerly Nezmo

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
I tried to restore once already, connection to server error!!! Will try again and will get back to you, I have a couple apps that don't work at all.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein