share rss forum feed

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 9 Games Discussion

Eagles are currently the worst team in football, an absolute JOKE. So many players just simply stink. Trent Cole, Babin, Vick, NNAMDI ASOMOUGHA(OH MY GOD TALK ABOUT SEEING A GUY GET TOASTED MORE OFTEN THAN BAGLES AT A BAGLE STORE!). Only one team scored less points than the Eagles(JAGS) and only ONE team has LESS sacks than the Eagles(JAGS!) Sick of this damn team
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

Don't be too hard on yourself. There's still the Jets.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Eagles LoveR

At least your not the jags.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2

1 edit
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

Don't be too hard on yourself. There's still the Jets.

Hey!
(Sadly though, you're right....my beloved Jets suck big time!) Amazing how you can go to two championship games in a row in recent history, and then all of the sudden look like a bunch of freaking Pop Warner players. Damn, I hate this game.
They best somehow get their act together..and soon.
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
Galaxy M31
reply to Eagles LoveR

Hey EL...as someone else mentioned in another thread some time ago, you may want to get rid of that avatar, with your buddy Vick going round and round. (Which he seems to do a lot of, but he never really gets to where he's trying to go). lol.
--

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

Anyone else hearing a rumor that the Jags will cashier Gabbert and make a play for Tebow? That was a big topic on the local radio sports shows here yesterday.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by footballdude:

said by f0rtys3ven:

Anyone else hearing a rumor that the Jags will cashier Gabbert and make a play for Tebow? That was a big topic on the local radio sports shows here yesterday.

Trade deadline is over so it's not happening this season.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

NFL Trade deadline is very boring.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
Galaxy M31

1 edit

I agree. And even though I've mentioned it many times before, I'll mention it again. The Jets don't even play Tebow (but maybe for one play now and then, for a few measly yards). It's never made any sense to me from the very beginning when they first signed him.
The only thing I can think of at this point, is they grabbed him for some sort of future trade, before anyone else could. (Who or what they think they can get for him, I don't have a clue).
But I'm all for trading him when the time comes. We'll take a DB or two...hell, we'll take a ball boy for that matter...just let him move on. (Especially if the Jets aren't even going to let the guy play for God sake).
--

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

We'll give you an 8th round pick for Tebow sir.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Eagles LoveR

said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles are currently the worst team in football, an absolute JOKE.

That honor goes to the Kansas City Chiefs right now. And don't worry, the Eagles will beat the Redskins at least once this year. Andy Reid could throw for 300 yards and 3 TD's against the Skins' pass defense.
--
my pants are parched and thirsty

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

As he could vs his own teams secondary

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3
reply to fatness

said by fatness:

. . don't worry, the Eagles will beat the Redskins at least once this year. Andy Reid could throw for 300 yards and 3 TD's against the Skins' pass defense.

Nine games into the season, and the Skinnies are 3-6. The broken record record. Every season virtually the same. Put em down for 6-10, 5-11 at season's end, just like always.
No more 30 points per game either, as defenses are now finding ways to deal with RGIII.

It dawned on me while writing this that since they met in the Superbowl after the '91 season, the Redskins and Bills have suffered similar fates of routinely being league doormats, with the competitive portion of their seasons normally over halfway through.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

said by AB:

Put em down for 6-10, 5-11 at season's end, just like always.
No more 30 points per game either, as defenses are now finding ways to deal with RGIII.

As the owner of your draft picks next year, the Rams would like to express their thanks for your suckitude.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan