how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ConstantineM

join:2011-09-02
San Jose, CA
reply to Telco

Re: Back to worst-case-scenario to start with!

said by Telco:

BTW.. Onsips's plans 'start' at $39.95.

Nope, OnSIP plans start at $0,00. I can call from any of my phones to any other phone through OnSIP for free; I don't pay anything to OnSIP; I only pay for a 519 DDI to CallCentric, which gets forwarded to OnSIP (that is, when CallCentric has power at their self-made DC).

Anveo and voip.ms are cheaper, yet have better redundancy. Of course, you continue to completely ignore that every other provider mentioned has proper geographic redundancy, other than CallCentric!

Telco

join:2008-12-19
Reviews:
·Callcentric

1 recommendation

said by ConstantineM:

Anveo and voip.ms are cheaper, yet have better redundancy. Of course, you continue to completely ignore that every other provider mentioned has proper geographic redundancy, other than CallCentric!

Okay, but their rates are also more expensive.

I am not trying to convince you to stay with them. If you feel others are better for your needs, then go for it.

However, for me, with all things being factored, I don't share your grievances about CC or how they handled it. In fact, I praise them for it and didn't expect them to contact me every 5 minutes to tell me where they are at.

Heck, I pay comcast out of the a--, and it took them 6 months to fix my issue. Half of that time was spent trying to get in contact with someone who cared and had a clue. Never ever had this problem with CC, not even if I messaged them in the morning.