spc
uniqs
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned) to MaynardKrebs

to MaynardKrebs

Re: Gasoline Prices Below 99 Cents/Litre By Christmas

I maybe 'Ol Skool' but I much prefer the feel of a clutch and knowledge I have control of my car and not my car has control over me...

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug

Anon

Seems a batch of hybrids caught fire and exploded due to their batteries during the storm.

»updates.jalopnik.com/pos ··· fire-and

Guess homeowners should ask their insurance for car explosion protection along with flood protection.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Electric devices mixed with impure water will generally produce poor results. What else would you expect?
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned) to Shrug

to Shrug
said by Shrug :

Seems a batch of hybrids caught fire and exploded due to their batteries during the storm.

»updates.jalopnik.com/pos ··· fire-and

Guess homeowners should ask their insurance for car explosion protection along with flood protection.

Was Justin Bieber behind the wheel of any of these exploded Fisker Karmas? LOL

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by vue666:

Was Justin Bieber behind the wheel of any of these exploded Fisker Karmas? LOL

We can only dream, eh?

Did you hear that this turd will be "performing" during the Grey Cup halftime show?

I'm no CFL fan, but holy crap couldn't they find anyone else?

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

... wha?!

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
said by vue666:

I maybe 'Ol Skool' but I much prefer the feel of a clutch and knowledge I have control of my car and not my car has control over me...

you have control of the car with a DSG transmission...a DSG is essentially a manual transmission whose gears are actuated using hydraulic actuation rather than you using your hand on a shift linkage...as well, they have a "manual" mode (either on the shift lever or paddles) that allow you to control the shifting yourself...it gives you all the benefits of a manual and all the benefits of an automatic.