pnjunction
Teksavvy Extreme
Premium
join:2008-01-24
Toronto, ON
kudos:1
reply to epsilon3

Re: New speeds Rogers cable - Teksavvy watch out

3 mbps up, sweet! Just in time for holidays if it switches on in early December.

metalhawk

join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON
Last time there was an upgrade (early March) Tek customers got it at the same time as Rogers customers.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
said by metalhawk:

Last time there was an upgrade (early March) Tek customers got it at the same time as Rogers customers.

March was our GigE link's that finally got put in at some of the POI's and some channel bonding started rolling out then too, the last speedbump was Sept/Oct about, 2011 where we went from 15/1 to 28/1. Two different types of Update/upgrades.
--
You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.
Twitter:Merv Chat:irc.teksavvy.ca

join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON
said by TwiztedZero:

March was our GigE link's that finally got put in at some of the POI's and some channel bonding started rolling out then too, the last speedbump was Sept/Oct about, 2011 where we went from 15/1 to 28/1. Two different types of Update/upgrades.

Unless I am mistaken last time there was a bump it was roughly a month between Rogers retail customers having the speed bumps and the TPIA providers (AFAIK if they chose to, Distributel did not for example) customers receiving their speed bumps.

OTIS3

join:2011-09-29
reply to TwiztedZero
said by TwiztedZero:

said by metalhawk:

I might not remember this correctly, but if i recall Oct 2011 went from 15/1 to 24/1. Then March 2012 was 24/1 to 28/1

creed3020
Premium
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

1 edit
quote:
said by OTIS3 See Profile
I might not remember this correctly, but if i recall Oct 2011 went from 15/1 to 24/1. Then March 2012 was 24/1 to 28/1

Ahh right. I forgot about that mid bump from 15 to 24. After that we got the extra 4Mbps to 28. Thanks for the reminder, I thought there had been an intermediate step in there somewhere.

Express went 10 --> 12 --> 18
Extreme went 15 --> 24 --> 28