footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to f0rtys3ven

Re: [NFL] Week 9 Games Discussion

said by f0rtys3ven:

At least your not the jags.

Anyone else hearing a rumor that the Jags will cashier Gabbert and make a play for Tebow? That was a big topic on the local radio sports shows here yesterday.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by footballdude:

said by f0rtys3ven:

At least your not the jags.

Anyone else hearing a rumor that the Jags will cashier Gabbert and make a play for Tebow? That was a big topic on the local radio sports shows here yesterday.

Trade deadline is over so it's not happening this season.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
NFL Trade deadline is very boring.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2

1 edit
I agree. And even though I've mentioned it many times before, I'll mention it again. The Jets don't even play Tebow (but maybe for one play now and then, for a few measly yards). It's never made any sense to me from the very beginning when they first signed him.
The only thing I can think of at this point, is they grabbed him for some sort of future trade, before anyone else could. (Who or what they think they can get for him, I don't have a clue).
But I'm all for trading him when the time comes. We'll take a DB or two...hell, we'll take a ball boy for that matter...just let him move on. (Especially if the Jets aren't even going to let the guy play for God sake).
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
We'll give you an 8th round pick for Tebow sir.