Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [Raiding] Mean People Suck

Krisnatharok- PVP in a WAR game.

take a moment and think about a simple basic principle. World of WARcraft, its not called make peace craft, this aint dominos or hop-scotch

if you want a non combative game you really, picked the wrong game. yes you can make a toon on a non-pvp server. bg's, arenas or controlled enviroments for battling is only a part of the game. RED means enemy, you may choose to avoid a fight thats your right, out in the world. but if your red and i see you, 90% im going to stop and attack you. hoping of course that i win the fight and kill you.

it sounds like your ally and a rogue
and i can only interfer with a persons daily grind if they are on a pvp server. but that goes both ways. i have been ganked plenty of times, all part of the game of war.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

Thrall would disagree about killing everything in sight. I like how you claim you're RPing but really are just a lousy griefer out to prevent others from enjoying the game. You're probably a skilled opponent, but trying to kill someone until they log is not RPing shit. Anyways, see the OP.

I play many chars, but all Horde.

Thanks for espousing the idea that just because you CAN do something means you SHOULD.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10

uh oh, you starting to get personal attacking me. so im done in this thread. i hope you have a fun and great weekend. take care.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

1 edit

Griefers pick on the weak and the easily killable, oftentimes ridicule them (lol u alliance brah?), but disappear as soon as a real fight shows up.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

the same thing can be said about horde, just accept the fact that there is large amounts of dumb on both sides of the flag and move on.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
"What happened in here?" " Seems to have been a bit of a squabble." "They're all dead!" " More of a tif then."

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

This has nothing to do with being Alliance or Horde.