uniqs
share rss forum feed

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to meeeeeeeeee

Re: RE: EFF Reminds Us That Open WiFi Isn't A Bad Thing.

said by meeeeeeeeee:

In MY city Police routinely KILL people, escalating minor things in order to FORCE people to try to escape or defend themselves for a MINOR ISSUE

Sounds like police have good reason to shoot down Newburgh citizens, many of which are gang members.
»nymag.com/news/crimelaw/newburgh-2011-10/
»www.npr.org/2012/03/14/148160372···es-crime
--
»www.gop.com/2012-republican-platform_home/
»www.gop.com/2012-republican-plat···onalism/

meeeeeeeeee

join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

3 edits

said by FFH:

said by meeeeeeeeee:

In MY city Police routinely KILL people, escalating minor things in order to FORCE people to try to escape or defend themselves for a MINOR ISSUE

Sound like police have good reason to shoot down Newburgh citizens, many of which are gang members.
»nymag.com/news/crimelaw/newburgh-2011-10/

They have good press and a corrupt government to back them. When it hits Federal Court, they ALWAYS settle for MILLIONS because they know they have no case. Don't believe all the propaganda you read.

By the way, the last two people MURDERED by Police had no gang ties... Geee.... They MUST have been terrorists. Can't WAIT till it starts happening in YOUR neighborhood. CRY THEN.
--
Isn't it sad that those that raise their right hand and swear "to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America" are usually the ones most likely to trash it.

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

Sounds like police have good reason to shoot down Newburgh citizens, many of which are gang members.

Doubtful. Way too many times I've observed police that have used ridiculously excessive force for no good reason.