uniqs
share rss forum feed

DadCooks
Premium
join:2005-02-28
Kennewick, WA
reply to OregonBob

Re: Software Update this morning

Very interesting. I thought Charter was no longer going to support user owned modems, no matter the brand.

Surprised to see when I checked my SB6120 log that it had been upgraded to SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.6-SCM00-NOSH on 11/2/12.
--
DadCooks
(aka Eric)

ITICharlie1
Premium
join:2003-01-22
St. Louis MO
said by DadCooks:

Very interesting. I thought Charter was no longer going to support user owned modems, no matter the brand.

Surprised to see when I checked my SB6120 log that it had been upgraded to SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.6-SCM00-NOSH on 11/2/12.

I noticed the same thing. Anyone know what the update was for?
--
Don't let my reality hinder your imagination!

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
reply to DadCooks
said by DadCooks:

Just goes to show once again that Charter's hands are confused as in the left doesn't know what the right is doing!!

Shessh!!

Wonder if they're going to update Zoom modems also?
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

Rampage522

join:2001-10-18
Birmingham, AL
kudos:1
Just because they're pushing standardized firmware to modems doesn't mean they've changed their position. It basically saying, "If you connect to our hardware, you must have these minimum requirements (including software)."