dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

The Joker
join:2003-08-01

The Joker

why my internet, cable, phone stopped working dan?

all 3 services are down for no reason! is there an outage in my region? started at 8:00pm.

now posting at starbux wit a tablet. phoning wow did no good. no one picks up!!

Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

It's possible there was an outage last night. I currently don't have access to the billing system since the upgrades, working on getting that setup, but currently I have no access to customer information. Did your issue get resolved?

The Joker

The Joker

No No Nooooooo! no one picks up the phone either and 15 hoirs with no service.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

I located your account, and I can't see any of your equipment online. Everyone else on your node appears to be up and running, so I would have to say it's something local to you. You will have to set up a technician visit with customer service to have someone investigate this further. I know the hold times are long right now, but with all of the equipment offline, there's nothing I can tell you about what the problem is.
alan92rttt
join:2012-02-27

alan92rttt to The Joker

to The Joker
Have you rebooted the gateway?

I had an instance where the power blipped. I had nothing when it came back. No recordings no channels.

I pulled the power and let the gateway site for about 2-3 minutes. Powered it back up and everything was back.

The Joker

The Joker

wheres the standby button on the arris modem?
The Joker

The Joker

right now only one light solid and the other is blinking. its the first two lights and the rest are black. ive tried rebooting the modem to no sucess. maybe you guys are blocking me at wow!

Just_Dan
Premium Member
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

said by The Joker:

right now only one light solid and the other is blinking. its the first two lights and the rest are black. ive tried rebooting the modem to no sucess. maybe you guys are blocking me at wow!

You're not being blocked. Blocking the modem on our side would not keep the modem from getting synch. The only thing that would cause your modem to do that is loss of signal, which would explain why all of your services are out. Maybe a line was cut on accident, or a squirrel chewed through something, etc. I wouldn't be able to give you a reason from here.

The Joker

The Joker

It was cable issue

usa2k
Blessed
MVM
join:2003-01-26
Westland, MI

usa2k

MVM

Unplugged?

The Joker

The Joker

some animal
pargoff
join:2006-07-05
Canton, MI

pargoff

i dont think i've ever called WOW and no one picked up. sounds like BS to me

kayaklady
@myvzw.com

kayaklady

Anon

It's not BS. Half the time you get a busy signal. If you do get through, there's a 30 to 50 min wait. We just had wow internet installed and or will come up for a minute or two after pudding the reset button and then i loose connection to the internet. I can get to my cable modem, but mot out. Very frustrated.

stet
Volitar Prime
join:2002-03-08
Utica, MI

stet to pargoff

to pargoff
said by pargoff:

i dont think i've ever called WOW and no one picked up. sounds like BS to me

Have you tried calling in the last two weeks? Things changed.