dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

AMailer
join:2004-04-03

AMailer to Holycrap2

to Holycrap2

Re: [Internet] Why is price increasing Jan. 2013?

Excuse:

"This increase comes as a result of service and technology upgrades that we have made this year, in order to provide you with the best possible service. At any time, if you have questions or wish to add, modify, extend or cancel services, please call us at 310-BELL (2355)."

Which was provided in the e-mail notification.
Holycrap2
join:2012-11-05

Holycrap2

We didn't get an email notification.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by Holycrap2:

We didn't get an email notification.

You'll probably see it on your Bill.

ChuckcZar
@teksavvy.com

ChuckcZar to AMailer

Anon

to AMailer
With the monthly fees the Canadian subscribers pay Bell could also afford to make service and technology upgrades to every internet provider's backbone or infrastructure in every city in every country on Earth for the next 200 years. With plenty of money left over. I'd like to inform Bell upgrade costs have been on a constant decline while subscribers have been hit with constant increases. Some day the Prime Minister will step in when every Canadian has no job lost their house and can't afford to pay their internet bill.
maxboha
join:2012-05-12

maxboha

said by ChuckcZar :

With the monthly fees the Canadian subscribers pay Bell could also afford to make service and technology upgrades to every internet provider's backbone or infrastructure in every city in every country on Earth for the next 200 years. With plenty of money left over. I'd like to inform Bell upgrade costs have been on a constant decline while subscribers have been hit with constant increases. Some day the Prime Minister will step in when every Canadian has no job lost their house and can't afford to pay their internet bill.

+1

rolling out fiber may be costly, but with 800 000 + subscriber i think they have plenty of cash /profits to do it.
frankmar
join:2005-08-26
Canada

frankmar

I don't mind cost of living increasing, but $8.xx is around 13% increase. In what part of the world are these guys living.

Looks like I will start playing the game again and take advantage of the new comer promotion.

1 year with bell
the following year with Videotron
the year after back with Bell.

dsa
@bell.ca

dsa

Anon

Why do that , just call and ask the offer they can give you.