how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

meeeeeeeeee

join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

If I were the Chinese government

and I wanted to put spy circuits into switches and routers... wouldn't I chose the dominant American company's stuff since it's all built in China anyway? Get a LOT more bang for your buck putting the stuff into Cisco equipment.
--
Isn't it sad that those that raise their right hand and swear "to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America" are usually the ones most likely to trash it.

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
If I wanted government spyware straight from the factory in my in my gear, I'd buy Huawei stuff.
If I wanted spyware from two governments in my gear straight from the factory, I'd buy American brand-name gear.

meeeeeeeeee

join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY
said by MaynardKrebs:

If I wanted government spyware straight from the factory in my in my gear, I'd buy Huawei stuff.
If I wanted spyware from two governments in my gear straight from the factory, I'd buy American brand-name gear.

Good point! LOL
--
Isn't it sad that those that raise their right hand and swear "to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America" are usually the ones most likely to trash it.