Dress Code for Baby Boomers
Now that the Boomer generation is getting ...um... older
, it's time to help them realize that there are certain combinations of things that just don't go together in today's fashion world. Boomers are strongly urged to avoid the following:
• Nose rings and bifocals.
• Spiked hair among bald spots.
• Pierced tongues... and dentures.
• Miniskirts over support hose.
• Ankle bracelets with corn pads.
• Speedos over cellulite.
• Belly button rings near gall bladder surgery scars.
• Unbuttoned disco shirts... showing a pacemaker bulge.
• Midriff shirts when you have midriff bulges.
• Bikinis when you have liver spots.
• Short shorts revealing varicose veins.
• Inline skates and walkers.
• And, very importantly: Thongs with Depends.Note: With a tip o' the hat to Randy Cassingham! --
"I can't save them all, but I sure as hell CAN help move them to safety." - Jo
"...If the beasts were gone, we would die from a great loneliness of spirit." - Chief Seattle