spc
uniqs
chrisl83
join:2011-06-21
Almonte, ON

chrisl83 to blindjustice

to blindjustice

Re: Frustrated with Internet service via Tek Savvy

I could never be a phone rep ever, it wouldn't be pretty.

You guys must give every staff a complimentary stress ball they can pretend is the customers neck.
Guru
join:2008-10-01

Guru

said by chrisl83:

You guys must give every staff a complimentary stress ball they can pretend is the customers neck.

Most of the times, stress ball is useless. You'd just want to smash the dual monitor on customer's head

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to chrisl83

Premium Member

to chrisl83
said by chrisl83:

It takes a special kind of person to do it....I honestly don't know if I could do it again...I probably could but its been a long time ...

BTW, I loved my stress ball...problem is I went through too many...and dual monitors? TSI is lucky ...I just had a single CRT for the most part.

NytOwl
join:2012-09-27
canada

NytOwl to chrisl83

to chrisl83
said by chrisl83:

I worked in Support for Primus Canada for a few years.

All I can say is this: Thank heavens for the "Mute" button on phones. Best. Button. EVER.

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

said by NytOwl:

I worked in Support for Primus Canada for a few years.

All I can say is this: Thank heavens for the "Mute" button on phones. Best. Button. EVER.

Amen!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· w255CGkk
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

1 edit

HeadSpinning to NytOwl

to NytOwl

said by NytOwl See ProfileI worked in Support for Primus Canada for a few years.

Ever troll your supervisor by hitting the mute and then pretend to be saying something obnoxious to the caller? Its all fun and games until your finger slips...

Edit: formatting