join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
said by Ghastlyone:

said by diablo1892:

Wow, yeah i agree with you, that is a "shit computer"

Glad you agree with me.

+1.

Especially with a more recent game like Skyrim.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to Ghastlyone
said by Ghastlyone:

said by diablo1892:

Glad you agree with me.

It was only sarcasm so dont take it serious.

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

said by Ghastlyone:

said by diablo1892:

Glad you agree with me.

+1.

Especially with a more recent game like Skyrim.

I hate to break it to him ever further, that I played the majority of Skyrim on a ASUS Core2Duo LAPTOP with 6GB RAM & I think GTX260m (something along those lines) and it played just fine.

The bugs he mentions make up .01% of the gaming experience, if that, and are so easily corrected or avoided entirely.

Couple that, as has been mentioned, with just the unreal amount of content and gorgeous textures / scenery through out the game and his silly claims get even more silly.

Skyrim has set the bar, and imo, is the de facto example of how SP_RPG's should be done. Nothing else out there even comes close.

Go find another mole hill to climb, diablo1892 See Profile, this one just isn't going to cut it.
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

Coolbrz

join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast
I have to agree with others here, I've put many hours into Skyrim (been awhile, think i was level 67ish) and added a ton of mods, i have yet to see anything that made the game unplayable or game breaking.

/edit

Back on topic, I will be getting this DLC, looks interesting.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
said by Coolbrz:

I guess I should break out the game and get the first two DLCs first, eh?
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Coolbrz

join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast
said by Krisnatharok:

said by Coolbrz:

I guess I should break out the game and get the first two DLCs first, eh?

Honestly, I bought the first one and haven't got around to playing it really yet, just like 30 mins into it then got sidetracked. The second one, I have a hard time buying it as all it is, is for housing. Unless i'm missing something, i guess it would be alright for more immersion into the game but so many mods out there for housing that i really don't think i'll miss it heh.

I suppose the 2nd DLC could be alright for someone on xbox that doesn't have access to all the mods that can be had on the PC.