Premium Member

to Ghastlyone

Re: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn - Official Trailer

said by Ghastlyone:

said by diablo18926:

Wow, yeah i agree with you, that is a "shit computer"

Glad you agree with me.

+1.

Especially with a more recent game like Skyrim.

Koil
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Koil

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Ghastlyone:

said by diablo18926:

Wow, yeah i agree with you, that is a "shit computer"

Glad you agree with me.

+1.

Especially with a more recent game like Skyrim.

I hate to break it to him ever further, that I played the majority of Skyrim on a ASUS Core2Duo LAPTOP with 6GB RAM & I think GTX260m (something along those lines) and it played just fine.

The bugs he mentions make up .01% of the gaming experience, if that, and are so easily corrected or avoided entirely.

Couple that, as has been mentioned, with just the unreal amount of content and gorgeous textures / scenery through out the game and his silly claims get even more silly.

Skyrim has set the bar, and imo, is the de facto example of how SP_RPG's should be done. Nothing else out there even comes close.

Go find another mole hill to climb, diablo18926 See Profile, this one just isn't going to cut it.
Coolbrz
join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA

Coolbrz

I have to agree with others here, I've put many hours into Skyrim (been awhile, think i was level 67ish) and added a ton of mods, i have yet to see anything that made the game unplayable or game breaking.

/edit

Back on topic, I will be getting this DLC, looks interesting.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Coolbrz:

I guess I should break out the game and get the first two DLCs first, eh?
Coolbrz
join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA

Coolbrz

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Coolbrz:

I guess I should break out the game and get the first two DLCs first, eh?

Honestly, I bought the first one and haven't got around to playing it really yet, just like 30 mins into it then got sidetracked. The second one, I have a hard time buying it as all it is, is for housing. Unless i'm missing something, i guess it would be alright for more immersion into the game but so many mods out there for housing that i really don't think i'll miss it heh.

I suppose the 2nd DLC could be alright for someone on xbox that doesn't have access to all the mods that can be had on the PC.