Texans at Bears, 8:20 p.m. ET

Monday, Nov. 12
Chiefs at Steelers, 8:30 p.m. ET

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

Cowboys Eagles. Atleast someone from the NFC East is going to win this week!!!

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

said by I AM:

Cowboys Eagles. Atleast someone from the NFC East is going to win this week!!!

lol
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

AND only two NFC East teams can loose this week. That's a .500 on the week!

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Moorecards

HUGE game this week for the lions.

Show up or consider the season a fail right now.
We have to split with the Vikings and the Bears and hope for amazing games against GB to make it past the regular season.

Texans Bears - Another good test of the very strong Texans.

Falcons Saints - This should be a shoot out.
Cowboys Eagles - O man. Train wreck meets car crash.
--
These m***** f*****s are thinking I am playing thinking I am saying this shit because I am thinking it just to be saying it.

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:1
reply to Moorecards

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets coach Rex Ryan laughed off a leaguewide player survey that named him the most overrated coach in the NFL, saying he was just happy to finish ahead of nemesis Bill Belichick.

"My first thought was, I looked at it and I saw who was second," Ryan said Wednesday, alluding to the New England Patriots' coach. "I was like, 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick in something.' I knew it would take time, but I finally got him."

lulz

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2
reply to Moorecards

Great...so now the Jets get to go into Seattle and get banged up by the Seahawks. (Well, unless they came up with a super duper game plan during the bye last week, which doesn't seem all that likely).
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

capdjq
What, me care?
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Coastie

Now that pot has been legalized in Washington State & Colorado, a total of 263 players have requested transfers to the Broncos and Seahawks. We now will see less hard hitting games and more mellow fans in those cities.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
Galaxy M31

capdjq
What, me care?
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Coastie
reply to capecoddah

said by capecoddah:

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets coach Rex Ryan laughed off a leaguewide player survey that named him the most overrated coach in the NFL, saying he was just happy to finish ahead of nemesis Bill Belichick.

"My first thought was, I looked at it and I saw who was second," Ryan said Wednesday, alluding to the New England Patriots' coach. "I was like, 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick in something.' I knew it would take time, but I finally got him."

lulz

I decided to pay no attention to that poll when I saw Belichick as No. 2. Overrated? All he's done is led his team to 5 SB and won 3. Grouchy, grumpy and not GQ material, on field, yes.Overrated? Definitely not and I don't even like the guy.
--
When I look at Donald Fehr, I think: They're not playing hockey until Groundhog Day.

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

said by capdjq:

said by capecoddah:

lulz

I decided to pay no attention to that poll when I saw Belichick as No. 2. Overrated? All he's done is led his team to 5 SB and won 3. Grouchy, grumpy and not GQ material, on field, yes.Overrated? Definitely not and I don't even like the guy.

So 4 players from each team were interviewed (something like that).

4 Patriots players: "Hey, let write in Belichick!"

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

2 recommendations

reply to capdjq

said by capdjq:

said by capecoddah:

lulz

And only 3 of those SB wins and appearances was when he was spying!
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to Moorecards

Cecil Shorts got 22 points in fantasy and I didn't start him!!

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards

Eagles - worst offense in NFL history

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

said by Eagles LoveR:

We know you are frustrated but don't be absurd.

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB
reply to capdjq

said by capdjq:

Now that pot has been legalized in Washington State & Colorado, a total of 263 players have requested transfers to the Broncos and Seahawks. We now will see less hard hitting games and more mellow fans in those cities.

Maybe Ricky Williams will request a tryout with the Broncos or Seahawks.

Grimm

join:2011-05-23
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

Cecil Shorts got 22 points in fantasy and I didn't start him!!

Got me off to a great start for the week!
--
Slydermv--In short.. hookers save lives.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to drslash

said by drslash:

said by Eagles LoveR:

We know you are frustrated but don't be absurd.

Let me lay down some facts on why I say so..

The Saints 2012 defense: If they gave up 0 points to the Eagles, still are the worst scoring defense in 2012. They are so bad, that it isn't a question if they are the worst defense this year. The 2012 Saints may be the WORST defense of ALL TIME. Look at the numbers! They are TERRIBLE! The Chiefs who have not led 1 second ALL year long, who everyone can agree, they SUCK. They went into the dome and won in OT putting up 27(i think) points on the Saints.

The Eagles put *13* points. That's a bad offensive game against any defense in this era of football. They put 13 points on one of the WORST defenses of ALL time. In fact they out scored the Saints defense by only 6 points! Eagles of 2012 are indeed, one of the worst offensives of ALL time.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
Galaxy M31

I realize it was well before your time, but the following quote from another thread says a lot:

said by drslash:

said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles - Worst offense in NFl history.

I understand how you feel but that statement is wrong. Think 0-16 Lions or 1976 Buccaneers.

The Eagles are far from the worse Offense or Defense in NFL history. (Well, ok...maybe close).
Seriously, you haven't lived long enough to truly see the worst in NFL history.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

said by jabarnut:

I realize it was well before your time, but the following quote from another thread says a lot:

said by drslash:

said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles - Worst offense in NFl history.

I understand how you feel but that statement is wrong. Think 0-16 Lions or 1976 Buccaneers.

The Eagles are far from the worse Offense or Defense in NFL history. (Well, ok...maybe close).
Seriously, you haven't lived long enough to truly see the worst in NFL history.

They are playing in an era where rules are made for offenses to thrive and excel. The Eagles played on Monday Night, a defense that is going to go down as one of the worst of ALL time. The eagles put up 13 points, only outscored the Saints defense by 6. Eagles, may not be the worst O of all time, but through half a season, they are one of the worst of all time, especially in recent memory.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards

Offense for the Eagles:

Maclin & DeSean - outside of being able to make big plays, they are not legit #1 WRs, either of them. Maybe with a better QB and coaching scheme - but as today neither of them are #1s.

the O-line - Easily the worst o-line in the league, due to injuries a lot of them. 4 of the 5 starters from last year are all hurt and not playing. This starting 5 is just pathetic.

QB - Michael Vick does not help anybody. I understand some blame goes on coaching and the o-line. But when there is time and when WRs are open Vick cannot get them the ball. He isn't smart enough to find protections against the blitz, or find the hot route. He just isn't smart enough to be a QB in this league. What he is good at doing as being an athlete, he isn't top notch anymore. He's now an above average athlete. I've seen DEs outrun him and get to him.. Just a few years ago the fastest DBs couldn't get to him.

RB - Shady is one of the few players on the 2012 roster worth talking about. He's an amazing runner, blocker, pass catcher. Problem is Reid takes him out of the games himself, which makes this offense even worse. Give the ball to your BEST player!

Reids play calling has been an issue since Donovan was the QB and still is to this day. I always hear Jon Gruden talk good of players and coaches even if they suck. Monday Night Gruden bashed the whole Eagles offensive team and coaching staff. WHen Gruden isn't praising you on MNF you know you have a problem
--

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL

1 recommendation

said by Eagles LoveR:

Monday Night Gruden bashed the whole Eagles offensive team and coaching staff. WHen Gruden isn't praising you on MNF you know you have a problem

That is so true

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
Galaxy M31

2 edits
reply to Eagles LoveR

said by Eagles LoveR:

QB - Michael Vick does not help anybody. I understand some blame goes on coaching and the o-line. But when there is time and when WRs are open Vick cannot get them the ball. He isn't smart enough to find protections against the blitz, or find the hot route. He just isn't smart enough to be a QB in this league. What he is good at doing as being an athlete, he isn't top notch anymore. He's now an above average athlete. I've seen DEs outrun him and get to him.. Just a few years ago the fastest DBs couldn't get to him.

Yeah, ok. I'll buy that. So why do you still have that lame ass avatar of yours, with Vick going round and round in circles?
Oh, wait...maybe I know. Because he really does go 'round and round in circles' and never gets anywhere?
Perhaps I've missed something here? (Wouldn't be the first time).
I mean, regardless of how you mean it...get rid of that freaking avatar.
Just don't fit anymore with all of your complaining....Ya know what I mean dude? WTF???
This is the last time I'm going to tell you!!!
--

Pathfinder
Dazed Confused
Premium
join:2000-03-26
Mount Vernon, NY
reply to Moorecards

Someone please let the Giants know that the game has started. They can play real football now.
14-0 Bengals

aurgathor

join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA
reply to Moorecards

Well, Hotlanta no more!!

Love them or hate NO, Drew is a good QB.

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Eagles LoveR

said by Eagles LoveR:

Now's Foles chance.
--
flickr | 'Cause I've been waiting, all my life just waiting
For you to shine, shine your light on me

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
reply to aurgathor

said by aurgathor:

Well, Hotlanta no more!!

Love them or hate NO, Drew is a good QB.

No doubt about Drew's ability, but the lack of respect Atlanta gets pisses me off to no end. 1 loss and suddenly they're exposed as the failures the press knew they were, yet Dallas wins against the Eagles (the fucking Eagles??) and suddenly they're dangerous playoff contenders? They're now what...4-5???

Such a crock, gimme a break...
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

aurgathor

join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

There seem to be some media bias -- whether it's justified or not I don't know -- toward certain teams for various reasons. In any case, ee'll know early next year just how good these teams are.

Compared to the last 2 teams (Pats & Colts) that had a serious run on perfection -- I don't think the Falcons are as good as either team.
--
Wacky Races 2012!

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Atlanta's bias stems from their past post season performance, but to me, you can't carry that from year to year. Just irks me that teams that haven't been playing near as well don't seem to face the same criticism.

I guess we'll see, but God I hope my birds shut 'em the hell up.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

And theres the last nail in the lions season cofffin.

Guess we will win the SB next year.