said by hawk82:
Yep I did change it in both areas.
register => 1777xxxxxx:email@example.com
edit: I also have another register string in the [general] section of sip.conf (I think that might be a bad idea from security standpoint and may remove that) but I changed that password too.
The line "register =>..." from the context [callcentric] should not be there, you need to delete it.
The line register=>... from [general] section is used to register Asterisk to Callcentric to receive calls. If you don't expect any calls and you're using Callcentric only for outgoing you can delete it also.
defaultuser and secret form [callcentric] context are used to allow you to make outgoing calls.
Regarding SIP password, I have an account with 10 characters in password field. I'm guessing when you were trying to change it you might have got an error message and the change didn't got through.