TSI TNC
Premium Member
join:2012-10-23
Chatham, ON

1 edit

TSI TNC

Premium Member

[OUTAGE REPORT] 11/07/2012 9h00

We are currently having a DHCP issue in the Ottawa, Ontario area for cable internet services...we ask that if you cannot surf or access online gaming / social media that you power cycle your modem for 3 to 5 minutes. If this does not resolve the issue, please know we are working hard to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.

EDIT: It appears this issue is resolved

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020

Premium Member

Wow I thought the KW POI was getting back for DHCP outages but the Ottawa area is quickly rising to the top.

I'm in contact with a customer I know up there to see if they are out.

TSI TNC
TSI TNC
Premium Member
join:2012-10-23
Chatham, ON

TSI TNC

Premium Member

Ya it started this morning, at least we got a jump start on it ATM. :P
TSI TNC

TSI TNC

Premium Member

It appears this issue is resolved
aholmes
join:2012-11-07

aholmes to TSI TNC

to TSI TNC
Hi There,
I'm in the Ottawa region and I'm still experiencing the DHCP issues @ 9:55am. I've tried powering off the modem for 5 minutes but have not had success. Is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks
Aaron

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Please post in the »/forum ··· avdirect forum & we can look into it.

Martin

aholmes
@rogers.com

aholmes to TSI TNC

Anon

to TSI TNC
Hi There,
I'm in the Ottawa region and I'm still experiencing the DHCP issues @ 9:55am. I've tried powering off the modem for 5 minutes but have not had success. Is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks
Aaron

TSI Keith
Premium Member
join:2012-07-09

TSI Keith

Premium Member

Hello there,

You can try doing an ipconfig/release and then a factory reset on your modem followed by an ipconfig/renew. Honestly though you will likely need to wait for this to be resolved externally.

Have you opened a ticket with us on this already? If not can you please post your account info here: »/forum ··· avdirect and we can then let you know the information we would need to have a ticket opened.

Thank you,
Keith