share rss forum feed

WernerSchutz

join:2009-08-04
Sugar Land, TX
reply to 88615298

Re: Unlimited is not sustainable

said by 88615298:

said by Os:

So that's why T-Mobile just switched to unlimited 4G data?

T-mobile has ZERO 4G.

T-mobile has a MUCH smaller marketshare than at&T Verizon.

T-mobile will find out quickly how unsustainable unlimited it.

T-mobile customers will find to how having everyone using unimited bogs down the network.

I think $50 for 1GB is less sustainable for data than unlimited. You can get away with that in a market with shiny show toys, not a maturing one with saturation.

There isn't a $50 charge for 1GB of data.

Until you can actually accept some FACTS there is no point trying to discuss anything with you.

I am on the unlimited TMo 4G. Kicks ass, downloaded about 15 GB with ZERO issues and no complaints from TMo. Who should I believe, my lying eyes or someone off the Internet ?

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

said by WernerSchutz:

said by 88615298:

said by Os:

So that's why T-Mobile just switched to unlimited 4G data?

T-mobile has ZERO 4G.

T-mobile has a MUCH smaller marketshare than at&T Verizon.

T-mobile will find out quickly how unsustainable unlimited it.

T-mobile customers will find to how having everyone using unimited bogs down the network.

I think $50 for 1GB is less sustainable for data than unlimited. You can get away with that in a market with shiny show toys, not a maturing one with saturation.

There isn't a $50 charge for 1GB of data.

Until you can actually accept some FACTS there is no point trying to discuss anything with you.

I am on the unlimited TMo 4G. Kicks ass, downloaded about 15 GB with ZERO issues and no complaints from TMo. Who should I believe, my lying eyes or someone off the Internet ?

Come to MY area and use your t-mobile phone and see what kind of speeds you get.

ssavoy
Premium
join:2007-08-16
Dallas, PA
Reviews:
·Anveo
reply to WernerSchutz

T-Mobile has great potential just very limited coverage. I just switched yesterday and am getting 40ms pings and downloads around 15mbps on HSPA+. If they expanded their footprint they could easily be a competitor. WiFi calling/SMS is a great feature as well.

T-mo isn't for everyone but their faux-G is definitely on-par with Verizon LTE where it exists.

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT
reply to 88615298

said by 88615298:

Come to MY area and use your t-mobile phone and see what kind of speeds you get.

Better yet, come to my area and see if you can even connect.

tc1uscg

join:2005-03-09
Saint Clair Shores, MI
reply to ssavoy

said by ssavoy:

T-Mobile has great potential just very limited coverage. I just switched yesterday and am getting 40ms pings and downloads around 15mbps on HSPA+. If they expanded their footprint they could easily be a competitor. WiFi calling/SMS is a great feature as well.

T-mo isn't for everyone but their faux-G is definitely on-par with Verizon LTE where it exists.

Potential, having been around since 94 (Voice Stream), if they haven't figured it out by now, I wouldn't hold your breath.