Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: [Lore] Klaxxi, sha, spoilers, speculation

Isn't there the sha of Hate in ToES?

and there's a sha in the wilds called the source of despair, ok the despair one isn't really a boss but I'd say its above the common sha.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

Isn't there the sha of Hate in ToES?

That's Fear.

Sha of Hatred is a quest line in Townlong.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

ok, well I think then it might be high enough up to be on eof the 7 what do ya'll think?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Sha of Despair (quest mob)
Sha of Doubt (first dungeon)
Sha of Hatred (quest mob)
Sha of Violence (second set of dungeons)
Sha of Anger (World Raid Boss)
??
Sha of Fear (ToES Raid Boss)
??

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

so if there are 7 then just one missing.

Destruction sounds good.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Immer

to Immer
So like, this Old God just didn't like anything? Why did anything worship them? Why are the titans gone? There should be a battle of old gods and titans again....in outland or course. I really wanna see this Sargeras though. What is he again? leader of the Legion?

Who is the most powerful villain/god in WoW lore? I'm not a lore seeker or buff by any means but now i'm a little curious.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Sargeras is a titan that went rogue.

He became corrupted by the evil he saw (the burning Legion) and went mad.

There are other titans hunting for him.

The titans (afaik) are off world shaping other worlds

though in the DS RP I wonder do they mean the titans had come back briefly? (you know when the aspects are talking before the ultra fight.)

were the aspects able to contact the titans, ie how kelo became an aspect?
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
As to why.

The old gods were powerful and they had their elemental lords to help cause chaos, maddness, and what ever they wanted.

In the titan's reshaping of azeroth they weren't able to fully kill the old gods without destroying the planet so they locked them away deep in the planet where they in time managed to whisper to deathwing driving him mad.

hay if a being is able to drive you insane just by seeing it just imagine what it can do when it was at the hight of its power.

Just think of the things Yog and c'thurn say.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
The Old gods were malevolent super-beings. The Titans are stronger beings who traveled to worlds in Chaos with the sole purpose of establishing "order" on them. They defeated some and imprisoned others (Ulduar was a prison), and left beacons and "protocols" in place to correct any imperfections... they also created the dragon aspects to prevent the destruction of Azeroth (which implies they foresaw the meddling of the Old gods would eventually return).

Sargeras was once a Champion of the Titan Pantheon (the dudes who create/fix worlds)... He was placed in charge of fighting the demons of the Twisting nether because they sought to dismantle the Titan's vision for the universe... in his struggle against the demons... he sank into despair... and eventually lost hope not only in his mission but in the Titan's vision for the universe. He now leads the Legion to undo all of the Titan's meddling in the universe, because he blames their activities for all that is wrong in the Universe.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Immer:

The Old gods were malevolent super-beings. The Titans are stronger beings who traveled to worlds in Chaos with the sole purpose of establishing "order" on them. They defeated some and imprisoned others (Ulduar was a prison), and left beacons and "protocols" in place to correct any imperfections...

Just think, Harbinger will be the final boss in WoW.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
Broxigar 2013

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

Broxigar 2013

man... I hope he got his honorable death when he jumped through the portal and gave Sargeras his papercut. Would hate to see him resurrected as a demon.

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

Who is the most powerful villain/god in WoW lore? I'm not a lore seeker or buff by any means but now i'm a little curious.

Aman'Thul, the highfather of the the pantheon. Pantheon is the high council of the Titans. Aman'Thul's brother is Sargeras.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

I'm not a lore seeker or buff by any means but now i'm a little curious.

Ah, I found one of Adalicia's old posts on it. »[ Lore] Lore? What Lore? (Version 2.0 - Now With More Lore)