Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

4 edits

[signup] Kingmaker Reloaded

I am going to give a shot on this one thanks to muzscman See Profile, for the roles and setup:

Rules:

* The Kingmaker may not reveal his role! Doing so results in an modkill. There are no restrictions for other roles.
* The Kingmaker chooses two two players for Kingship: a main and backup selection. If the main selection is killed, the backup choice becomes king.
* The selected King ends the day with EXECUTE (player). Don't do this if you're not the King.
* The Kingmaker must choose a new, different King each night. Repeat Kings aren't allowed until there are five or fewer players left.
* If the Kingmaker is executed, a new Kingmaker arises out of the loyal villagers and choose a King for the next day. If the Kingmaker is killed at night, a new Kingmaker similarly arises but the old Kingmaker's final choice is used for the next day.
* If a deadline is used and the King does not execute anyone before the deadline, the King will be executed when the town grows tired of his incompetence!
* No-lynch is not an option.

Villager:
You are a loyal villager that is trying to help the kingdom rid themselves of Assassins! You have no real power right now, but you may try to influence the King to make sure he chooses Assassins to execute, and if the Kingmaker decides you're a good choice for King, you may end up executing some Assassins yourself! You win with the VILLAGE.

Kingmaker:
You are the newest member of a secret organization that looks out for the realm and makes sure that a good monarch, and not an Assassin, rules to land! While the last hundred years have been rough for your order (dodging the Kings' evil soldiers, that sort of thing), your order has finally found a new opportunity to bring light to the Kingdom again! Every night, you may send me two choices for King, one as your main choice and one as your backup in case the main choice dies. But be careful; some of your choices may end up being Assassins, and they're not going to be very helpful to your village's cause... So choose wisely! Also, since Assassins keep vigilant watch of the village to find the Kingmaker, you will be in mortal danger if you ever reveal or even hint at your role. You win with the VILLAGE!

Hero:
You are the Hero of the village! After a long campaign of fighting dragons in distant lands and having sex with beautiful princesses after you rescue them from those dragons, you've returned to your hometown to retire. The town loves you and will fight fiercely to make sure you are not executed! In fact, if the King decides to kill you, the village will rise up in protest of the corrupt King and kill him instead! However, this ability isn't very useful if you're not executed, so you should probably stay quiet about what you can do. Also, Assassins will likely try and kill you above anyone else, so that's another good incentive to stay quiet. Once revealed as the Hero, you may not become King of the realm. You win with the VILLAGE!

Assassin:
You are a member of a band of Assassins that have secretly ruled the Kingdom for 100 years. You and your Assassin partner, OtherGuy, recently learned that a new Kingmaker has risen up among the townsfolk, and that he is appointing Kings in an attempt to rid your band from the Kingdom! The two of you must work together to defeat the Kingmaker's efforts before you are eliminated, and may plan together outside of this thread. Each night, the two of you may choose a target to kill. Also, there is a chance the Kingmaker may pick you or your brother as King, so try to look like a good little villager. You win with the ASSASSINS!

Player List
DrModem See Profile
Goggalor See Profile
f0rtys3ven See Profile
tmodelt See Profile
ProtusMose See Profile
Krisnatharok See Profile
Brom See Profile
Kristopher See Profile
Blockfire See Profile

--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
I'm in.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
/in-ski, Comrade.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
/in

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Hoping to get at least 12 players to make it interesting.

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to Jobbie
Sure. In

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
reply to Jobbie
wat

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Jobbie
k

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Actually, scratch me out for now. I just had my 'free' time halved.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Jobbie
i don't know how this works in practice, but I'll try it

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
It's fun, and I think we all might need a deviation from the regular games.....

in
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

Actually, scratch me out for now. I just had my 'free' time halved.

I will leave you on the list and check back with you before I start the game.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

i don't know how this works in practice, but I'll try it

Its like an AitP with a twist of lemon and rum.
--

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to Jobbie
I really won't have time for a while.

Got a year worth of reports and statements to re-do because people like to randomly change shit every once in a while.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Jobbie
/out

Just got word of a new initiative at work that's going to take up a lot of my time.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
aw man

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
/in please

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
WTB Stickies!

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
reply to Kristopher
said by Kristopher:

/out

Just got word of a new initiative at work that's going to take up a lot of my time.

Noooooooooooo

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Fine.

/in

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
reply to Jobbie
/fine, i'll do it.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Jobbie
No more games for me until at least next week. I'll finish out the ones I'm in.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
This signup is still open for players, will start after ekster's game. Will keep running the Dethy games since they are really quick and don't interfere with current stuff running.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
This game will start tomorrow, there is still time to play.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
Start monday?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
You are totally right, you guys are on a holiday weekend.

I agree, we can start Monday and keep playing Dethy during the week so people is available to play.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Will try to start this one today.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
»[game] Kingmaker Reloaded

Has started.
--