All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NASman

@wideopenwest.com

WoW Ultra TV gateway keeps rebooting

I have experienced multiple issues of the gateway rebooting / services crashing since the day it was installed. On the day it was installed, the installer had to return with a different unit. Approximately two weeks ago, I experienced the same issue again for about 30 min and it seamed to correct itself. Again about a week ago, it happened again and seemed to clear itself up. Now it has been doing this for about 2 hours.

Anyone seen anything like this?

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:40
Can you provide me your account number or phone number in a private message so I can take a look at this?

Smuj

@wideopenwest.com
reply to NASman
I've had the same thing as well. The picture will freeze, then disappear. Then it comes back with a 5102 error, and after a few seconds says No Media Gateway Found. I have to wait a minute to two, before I can hit Live TV, and get the picture back. Mind you, this is happening on 2 receivers, and I have already had the gateway replaced once (for doing the same thing, and replacing it did not fix the problem) Sometimes the receiver will reboot as well (clock disappears, then comes back). This will happen if I'm watching live tv, the DVR, or even something through Home Connect.

usa2k
Blessed
Premium,MVM
join:2003-01-26
moving soon
kudos:3
reply to WOW_Dan
said by WOW_Dan:

Can you provide me your account number or phone number in a private message so I can take a look at this?

NASman will have to join for that, but its free to join DSLR