Reno, NV

1 edit

djrobx to Rangersfan

Premium Member

to Rangersfan

Re: Speed Upgrades Coming

said by Rangersfan :

said by djrobx:

I'm glad to hear they're going to take another stab at upgrading speeds. Even if only 10% of their customers can get the speeds, it still causes TWC to react and upgrade.

Where did you see that only 10% of AT&T customers would get a speed upgrade?

"Even if" being the key words. I would certainly hope that upgrades are available to more customers. I'm not sure how many they will actually qualify for 75mbps though.

I'm physically in the middle of the development that my VRAD services. My line pretty much maxed out on the 32mbps profile. Even if pair bonding were ideal, that's only 64mbps before TV overhead.

Still, I'm very excited to hear that the rumors that AT&T was giving up on U-verse were wrong, and that AT&T is still going to try and push their U-verse infrastructure. It's good for U-verse customers, and good for the customers of their competitors. I like having options.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

2 edits

Darknessfall

Premium Member

Click for full size
Maybe pair bonding and some tweaking may allow us to qualify for that 100 Mbps speed lol.

The VRAD is much closer than what it says .
UverseTech2
join:2012-08-04

UverseTech2

Just get Charter and problem solved

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by UverseTech2:

Just get Charter and problem solved

We currently only have U-verse TV/Phone. Just dropped internet about two or so months ago for Comcast.

Nuckfuts
Premium Member
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

Nuckfuts to UverseTech2

Premium Member

to UverseTech2
Well, for me I am glad they are doing this since the only other competition here is Comcast. It is good for the consumer to have competition even if you hate either.

VegasMan
Living the Vegas life.
Premium Member
join:2002-11-17
Las Vegas, NV
·CenturyLink

VegasMan

Premium Member

said by Nuckfuts:

Well, for me I am glad they are doing this since the only other competition here is Comcast. It is good for the consumer to have competition even if you hate either.

At least you have competition. I have no other viable alternative. I'm stuck with AT&T or some POS internet from a POS company called RAMAPO with 1Mb/512kb for $59/mo.
I hate Commiecast but I would welcome their internet.