how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HardwareGeek

join:2003-11-15
Brooklyn, NY

[Billing] Anyone else seeing VERIZON*RECURRING PAY $0.00

I don't have recurring pay with Verizon, but today on my credit card that I normally use to pay my verizon bill Which isn't due nor do I have a balance at the moment, I have "VERIZON*RECURRING PAY $0.00" pending.

I checked my account and called and I don't have auto bill enabled, so I am writing to ask if anyone else has seen this on their card recently?
--
Email/MSN: Michael at hardwaregeeks.comAIM: MikeR35292

buckingham
Buckingham Pa
Premium
join:2005-07-17
Buckingham, PA
Be careful someone isn't trying to Spoof VZ and take money from your account. Talk to your credit card company about this entry...

Onedollar

join:2001-08-27
Pomona, CA
kudos:6
reply to HardwareGeek
There was an error in the billing system causing the Recurring $0.00. This is a known vz issue and will be removed soon. The reps should be familiar and is not caused by anyone outside.

Zores

join:2002-02-24
New Milford, NJ
I saw the same thing but I thought nothing of it. If it really is fraud I might have to call up.

jjoshua
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Scotch Plains, NJ
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to HardwareGeek
No one should give verizon permission to automatically charge your credit card or to take money directly from your bank account.

Their billing system makes too many mistakes and recourse involves too much time on the phone telling them how to fix their mistakes.

HardwareGeek

join:2003-11-15
Brooklyn, NY
exactly why I never would sign up for auto pay. but glad to hear that it was a billing system error. The 0.00 pending charge went away yesterday.
--
Email/MSN: Michael at hardwaregeeks.comAIM: MikeR35292