join:2007-08-13
Philippines
kudos:1
Reviews:
·PLDT
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to billydunwood

Re: What is the best flavored coffee avaliable in the market?

said by billydunwood:

I want to know what flavored(french vanilla, hazlenut, pumpkin spice,etc) coffee is the best tasting with no cream or anything added? I like to drink my coffee black with nothing in it, and want to know what is the best tasting coffee I can find in the market.

Emphasis mine. In my opinion, drinking "flavored" coffee is NOT drinking it black with nothing in it.

As for best "flavored" coffee available, again, my opinion, there is no best "flavored" coffee, they all taste terrible.

As for real black coffee... you simply have to find out for your self. I like my coffee strong, no cream, no sugar, no flavoring, just plain old coffee. That's the best.
--
Chris
Living in Paradise!!

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2

said by chrisretusn:

said by billydunwood:

I want to know what flavored(french vanilla, hazlenut, pumpkin spice,etc) coffee is the best tasting with no cream or anything added? I like to drink my coffee black with nothing in it, and want to know what is the best tasting coffee I can find in the market.

Emphasis mine. In my opinion, drinking "flavored" coffee is NOT drinking it black with nothing in it.

As for best "flavored" coffee available, again, my opinion, there is no best "flavored" coffee, they all taste terrible.

As for real black coffee... you simply have to find out for your self. I like my coffee strong, no cream, no sugar, no flavoring, just plain old coffee. That's the best.

I see what you are saying, you are right. What I meant to say is I don't put anything in my coffee myself(like milk or creamer). Rather, I wanted to find the best flavored coffee where I don't have to add anything myself.
I will be going to Target again and pick out 2 bags of some international coffee. They have a good selection, so I will see how that goes. Again, thanks.
--
No Victim=No Crime