Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MorbidSoul6

join:2005-04-05
canada
reply to hm

Re: Teksavvy sucks

Fanboi? im with a whole different provider...
Theres the adult mature way of doing things and theres the caveman way... Nothing wrong with expressing you dissatisfaction with something, just do it the mature way and youll get a better response...

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to Guru
not today.

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

if I felt that we deserved it.. well, that would be a different story.

Hopefully that day would never come..right?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to hm
tx for changing the title dfs4.

I'm good with people expressing themselves.. that's fair game.. I'm happy to have a place like this where we can know about it and do what we can to help.. just no need for the colorful language though, I don't think it was deserved, that's why I asked to change it.. if I felt that we deserved it.. well, that would be a different story.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Babuloseo

join:2010-03-13
Brampton, ON
reply to MorbidSoul6
Teksavvy is one the ISP's that actually seem to care, and they have done a reliable job for the last year, and I couldn't have been any happier...

Would we nice if we got those speeds bumps :P

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to MorbidSoul6
Although he was pissed, I don't blame him. Imagine dishing out a hundred bucks for a modem w/ no service and then being told, "we aren't giving your money back"?

So really, it's a legit complaint after being told what he was told. No need for fanboi-isms.

MorbidSoul6

join:2005-04-05
canada
reply to dfs4
Someone made a mistake, so you stomped your feet and had a hissy fit by posting how a business sucks.... Must be nice in your world of never making a mistake...

Next time try the dslreports.com/forum/teksavdirect where you can get help.