Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to smerrikin

Premium Member

to smerrikin

Re: Dear Marc...

said by smerrikin:

Can you please find a new way to contact Rogers when it is a priority. I don't think it's very productive of your business to wait 24-48 hours for a response but when they send back a bogus response then you have to wait another 24-48?
I'm actually shocked that this is the only way to contact Rogers.

Whom ever came up with that policy concept in the Incumbents camp needs to be dragged into the street and have unspeakable things done to them.
Jaxom
join:2012-03-10
East York, ON

Jaxom

said by TwiztedZero:

Whom ever came up with that policy concept in the Incumbents camp needs to be dragged into the street and have unspeakable things done to them.

Why on earth would you think this is by choice?

This is Rogers complying as little as possible to the CRTC's demand that they allow 3rd party ISPs. This is Rogers trying to piss off as many Teksavvy customers as possible.

BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26

Premium Member

Exactly what Jaxom said. There is no SLA in the tariffs, therefore, Rogers can take as long as they want to respond.

If you need service with priority support, wholesale isn't for you.
smerrikin
join:2011-03-30
Ottawa, ON

smerrikin

I like teksavvy but I don't like being without Internet for a week while they try and contact Rogers.

BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26

Premium Member

said by smerrikin:

I like teksavvy but I don't like being without Internet for a week while they try and contact Rogers.

In which case, again as much I hate to say it since TekSavvy is a good company, you need to go to retail service for that kind of priority.

I've been with Rogers now for about 6 months, rock solid service, no outages etc. where TekSavvy because of their limited support with Rogers has had several.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to TwiztedZero

Premium Member

to TwiztedZero
said by TwiztedZero:

I'd like to speak of things that could be done to them....... many of the tortures @ Madame Tussaud's spring to mind.....