how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

totalmajor

join:2012-11-12

[Services] 2 UVERSE Accounts in the Office Looking for Solutions

Hi,

I saw a thread like this in AT&T Direct but it wouldn't let me access it so I apologize if I'm repeating something.

Anyway, we're getting a second Uverse line at the office today with I'm assuming, the 3600HGV gateway.

I've been looking for a DUAL WAN router and try and link up the gateways together because I heard that these routers do not support bridging.

Are there any other solutions I should look out before I commit to a dual wan router?

We'll have 2 18MBPS connections for an office with a mix of generally laptops, phones, desktops and some printers.

Thanks,
Peter

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:12
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC

Re: [Services] 2 UVERSE Accounts in the Office Looking for Solut

said by totalmajor:

I saw a thread like this in AT&T Direct but it wouldn't let me access it so I apologize if I'm repeating something.

I can't address your question, but I wouldn't worry about it being a duplicate of a Direct post. The Direct forum is private by design, and allows one-on-one assistance for the poster from official AT&T techs. It allows the poster to post sensitive account identifying information without public revelation. It is best not to peruse Direct unless one has posted a request for assistance there.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

doubleohwhat

join:2008-10-25
Birmingham, AL
I generally use Peplink routers for multiple connections:
»www.peplink.com/balance/tech-spec/

However, I've heard good things about the EdgeMAX Lite router from Ubiquiti (and it's only $99):
»www.ubnt.com/edgemax#EdgeMAXhardware

Both should work just fine with your gateways.

techguyga
Premium
join:2003-12-31
Buford, GA
reply to totalmajor
Cisco makes some decent routers.