Search similar:

uniqs

curiousone
@mchsi.com

curiousone

Anon

[IN] digital internet upgrade going on?

Hello,

I live in Roselawn, Indiana and have been a Mediacom customer for 9 years now. I was wondering if our area is currently undergoing a digital upgrade for our internet service? Thank you.
curiousone

curiousone

Anon

said by curiousone :

Hello,

I live in Roselawn, Indiana and have been a Mediacom customer for 9 years now. I was wondering if our area is currently undergoing a digital upgrade for our internet service? Thank you.

I should say that reason why I ask is because I upgraded from 3mb to 15mb and I don't see an upgrade in speed. Even trying a new modem. Are we still on the old system?

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I will be happy to look into these issues for you. Can you send me an IM with your account or phone number?
stevea0219
join:2012-11-12
Demotte, IN

stevea0219

Well today was another visit by the same technician that was here on Monday. His tests show that there is signal loss once again, but as soon as he put on a digital splitter, it was in range again.

He informed me once again that there is a digital upgrade going on. He also called another tech while I was here, and he put him on speakerphone. The other tech confirmed that the upgrade is supposed to be finished at the end of this month.

I have had communication with Chad, and with another tech in another forum that also works for Mediacom. It seems that no one at Mediacom knows of this upgrade except the techs around here. Since I cannot get a straight/official answer I will be cancelling service at the end of the month, if I see no improvement in my internet service. I can't see paying more/ giving more money to Mediacom for service that isn't what is promised or advertised. I do hope that this upgrade is happening. We shall see in a couple weeks.