how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dfs4

join:2012-11-01
reply to dfs4

Re: Teksavvy

Yeah they suck and the whole thing has been unsatisfactory. I am changing the topic back to teksavvy sucks and I have requested a refund.. not sure if I will see the activation fee or first month fee back.

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

dfs4 I'm not sure what we have done wrong here? We tried to reach out and help you and you simply want to cancel. I do apologize for for you having to wait a few days to re-schedule the activation but why would that be a reason to cancel?
--
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Chief Operating Officer

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada

said by TSI Pierre:

dfs4 I'm not sure what we have done wrong here? We tried to reach out and help you and you simply want to cancel. I do apologize for for you having to wait a few days to re-schedule the activation but why would that be a reason to cancel?

If I may be so bold... "Time is money"... This gent probably just wants his internet, he doesn't want all the b.s. that's all too mandatory with the incumbents.

*I don't side with either party*

Z
--
"Lord giveth but he also taketh away"
»www.speedtest.net/result/2102768148.png

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

probably got a crazy offer to go back.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

zacron
Premium
canada

I'd come back if bell didn't offer me such an awesome deal
Free internet (as in on paper free) 25/7 (dry-loop)
Another wet-loop with 25/7 for Fibetv
Bonded together with MLPPP (50/20)

Hellz Ya!

Z
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"

HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet

join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON
kudos:5
reply to TSI Marc

said by TSI Marc:

Its amazing how much love Bell will show someone when they're leaving them.
--
MNSi Internet - »www.mnsi.net

funny0

join:2010-12-22

said by HeadSpinning:

said by TSI Marc:

really
they breached 4 contracts on me one nearly costing my life and you call that love....boy what do they do when angry , send a horde a walking dead armed with pulse phaser arrays ?

HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet

Windsor, ON

1 recommendation

said by funny0:

said by HeadSpinning:

said by TSI Marc:

really
they breached 4 contracts on me one nearly costing my life and you call that love....boy what do they do when angry , send a horde a walking dead armed with pulse phaser arrays ?

That's only because they know you. Everyone else is different.
--

graniterock

join:2003-03-14
London, ON
reply to dfs4

I'm curious too for the reason behind the second (and sudden) change of heart.

Perhaps we can change the title to the Teksavvy / Teksavvy Sux Topic Change Polka? I humbly suggest we bring in Georges Laraque to set things straight.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON
kudos:10
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..
reply to funny0

said by funny0:

they breached 4 contracts on me one nearly costing my life

If you put yourself in a position where your life depended on the fulfillment of a contract by Bell Canada, I have no sympathy for you at all. Shocked you're still alive.

Mike
--
Cogeco - The New UBB Devil -»[Burloak] Usage Based Billing Nightmare
Cogeco UBB, No Modem Required - »[Niagara] 40gb of "usage" while the modem is unplugged

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL

said by dillyhammer:

said by funny0:

If you put yourself in a position where your life depended on the fulfillment of a contract by Bell Canada, I have no sympathy for you at all. Shocked you're still alive.

Mike

Don't fall for the Chrono-conspiracy...
--
Support Bacteria -- It's the Only Culture Some People Have

zacron
Premium
canada

said by El Quintron:

said by dillyhammer:

said by funny0:

Mike

Don't fall for the Chrono-conspiracy...

OK, I think Teksavvy has done all they can do... The OP is just in a rush and is expecting everyone to bow down to his needs.

That being said, he's not going to find faster service with a TPIA or Wholesale DSL provider in Canada.

Might I suggest that you cease and desist using the internet immediately, remove all traces of communications, cellphones, phones, cat5e, cat6, routers, hubs, modems, switches, hydro and even your meter for hydro then ship them to the Government, C/O Prime Minister Harper
24 Sussex Dr
Ottawa, ON K1A 1P1

Honestly, the OP needs to learn patience. It is understood that you're frustrated. Teksavvy would love to just push a big blue button and your wait be over, with perfect service for life.

I had to have over 500+ tickets over a few years to get bell to finally resolve the line issues when I was in Dundas, ON. Teksavvy issued the tickets, we prayed and eventually I got my service, that i pay for.

I really dislike that I am passing the buck and not taking responsibility for the actions of the ISP's however, I do know that Marc does have integrity, yes I'm flipping my position, yes, I've said my lack of support before but I really have taken the time to fully investigate.

Marc on the average is a good guy, he does the best he can with what he's given. Please give him the benefit of the doubt.

Rocky did open the book but for legal reasons it has since closed, we just have to accept this fact and at the end of the day....

NOTHING compares to Teksavvy!

My $0.02

Zacron
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

+1

creed3020
Premium
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to HeadSpinning

said by HeadSpinning:

said by TSI Marc:

I had the exact opposite experience this past weekend cancelling DSL for my in-laws. They are on the 5/1 plan with 20GB of usage and are getting slammed with overages. The best offer that the rentention agent would give us was 25GB of monthly usage, a mere 5GB bump. I almost snapped back saying you can look at their monthly usage fright in front of you and see that it wouldn't be close to enough when they use on average 40GB/month.

I had hoped, hoped that they might make my decision hard but they made it very easy!

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1

said by creed3020:

I had hoped, hoped that they might make my decision hard but they made it very easy!

Just wait... a week or two after the cancellation request there will be a call back with a better offer.

despe666

join:2009-06-20
Montreal, QC

Yes, and if that doesn't work, expect Christmas cards saying how it's not the same without you, and all kinds of other crap. I wish they'd put half the effort in keeping existing clients happy as they put in winning them back.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

said by despe666:

Yes, and if that doesn't work, expect Christmas cards saying how it's not the same without you, and all kinds of other crap. I wish they'd put half the effort in keeping existing clients happy as they put in winning them back.

I was never a direct Bell client in the first place and I'm still getting those cards from them with my name on it. :\

derekm

join:2008-02-26
kudos:1

Did you ever get a VDSL modem shipped to you (for GAS access)?

Seems that landed me on the list.

I've never (nor will I) had *any* service with Bell, phone, tv, mobile, etc., yet somehow they have my name, and I'm a valuable client (only after I shipped the VDSL modem with the wrong firmware back).

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3

Nope, I've always been with the 5mbps service. My only contact with Bell was for a dry-loop... which I am guessing is how they got it as they gave an official Bell receipt and all that for the work.

HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet

Windsor, ON
reply to derekm

said by derekm:

Did you ever get a VDSL modem shipped to you (for GAS access)?

Seems that landed me on the list.

I've never (nor will I) had *any* service with Bell, phone, tv, mobile, etc., yet somehow they have my name, and I'm a valuable client (only after I shipped the VDSL modem with the wrong firmware back).

Despite the fact that it is against the rules, it appears that Bell might be using information gathered from wholesale customers for their marketing efforts.

We have salted some of our orders for staff with variations in spelling of names and the errors seem to propagate to Bell's marketing materials. We're going to do more research, but it appears there might be information leakage.
--

hm

@videotron.ca

said by HeadSpinning:

We have salted some of our orders

Very interesting. Seems it's already going on. But do keep us updated on this. I hope the other iisps are doing the same. I would submit this as a privacy breach to privcom. This is what is termed a privacy breach. Let me know, somehow, if you gather evidence of this. I have someone who has an ear over at privcom. It would also go against the spirit of the telecom act itself, as you know.

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to HeadSpinning

"We have salted some of our orders for staff with variations in spelling of names and the errors seem to propagate to Bell's marketing materials. We're going to do more research, but it appears there might be information leakage."

Do this under supervision of a lawyer - an officer of the court. Or swear affidavits if you do it. Either way, present the evidence to the CRTC.......or just sue Bell for $100MM damages, and press fraud charges too.