Tequilablob
Premium Member
join:2008-12-11
Salt Lake City, UT

Moos to TheThing

Premium Member

to TheThing

Re: Firefall public beta weekend

I watched an interview this weekend with one of the developers and he stated that the there really is not a set launch date. they have over 500,000 beta users registered so they said that when they feel it's pointless to not allow the masses to play they will just "Switch it on".

After playing planetside 2, Blackops 2, and MOH recently, this game is more polished than all of them, and is going to continue to get better.

You can still jump on the beta for 20 bucks, (which gives you like 50 bucks worth of in game stuff and immediate beta access.)

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

said by Moos:

You can still jump on the beta for 20 bucks, (which gives you like 50 bucks worth of in game stuff and immediate beta access.)

Thanks for that. I am tempted.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to Moos

Premium Member

to Moos
What would you compare it to as a shooter? When is it releasing. I think I'm going to pay the $20 and jump on it as well. Maybe I can play this with you more TheThing as I barely get to play GW2 anymore.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

It really reminds me of a Tribes/Global Agenda mashup.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Does it feel good as a shooter? Like I never really got into Team Fortress 2 as a shooter. Its not like that is it? I do enjoy BF3 and Borderlands Franchise as shooters.