join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

1 edit

dillyhammer to TOPDAWG

Premium Member

to TOPDAWG

Re: CNOC Files w/ CRTC Against Rogers

said by TOPDAWG:

hm the hell with his hate for tek and now this site it seems. guy always seemed to be to have a huge ego and think he was more important then he really was.

This so-called hate it nothing but forum conjecture and speculation fueled by the same sort of mentality that causes people to slow down at accident scenes hoping to get a glimpse of bodies 'n' guts 'n' gore.

I personally find his ego pretty much commensurate with his abilities and intellect, and of his importance in the grand telecom regulatory bullshit scheme of things there can be no dispute. He's had an impact, done a lot, and obviously intends to do more.

You could just, you know, break down and thank him.

Mike

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

nah seems like an OK guy but seen him go nuts on folks one to many times who don't agree with him. no big sure he is a very nice guy in real life just sometimes a personally does comes off different online then in real life. There said what I wanted off topic so I be done on this subject yo.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to dillyhammer

Premium Member

to dillyhammer
said by dillyhammer:

....I personally find his [JF's] ego pretty much commensurate with his abilities and intellect, and of his importance in the grand telecom regulatory bullshit scheme of things there can be no dispute. He's had an impact, done a lot, and obviously intends to do more.

You could just, you know, break down and thank him.

Hey, mayhaps even buy him breakfast.