uniqs

Then N Than
@videotron.ca

Then N Than to TOPDAWG

Anon

to TOPDAWG

Re: CNOC Files w/ CRTC Against Rogers

said by TOPDAWG:

guy always seemed to be to have a huge ego and think he was more important then he really was.

I don't know if i'm crossing the line here... you decide... BUT, JF knows how to use the words "then" and "than" properly.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere

Premium Member

said by Then N Than :

said by TOPDAWG:

guy always seemed to be to have a huge ego and think he was more important then he really was.

I don't know if i'm crossing the line here... you decide... BUT, JF knows how to use the words "then" and "than" properly.

Pretty good for a guy whose first language is not English !

And it's surprising how many folks get those two words swapped, or only use one of them all of the time.

pick a name
@videotron.ca

pick a name

Anon

said by Davesnothere:

Pretty good for a guy whose first language is not English !

And it's surprising how many folks get those two words swapped, or only use one of them all of the time.

Actually I have never seen this ever in Quebec. It's something I have *only* ever saw on this forum coming from both Ontarians and people from the maritimes over the years here. I don't even know a French guy here in Quebec that frigs these two up.

Says something about the schools when then and than are one in the same.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983 to Davesnothere

Premium Member

to Davesnothere
Its surprisingly difficult to write a decent submission, when all you can think of is "This is total bullshit" and it pops up on the page a few times, only to have to change it.