Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Jobbie

Re: [Raiding] If you had to be on a raid team of all DSLR poster

My eyes glaze over when you start explaining.

"Pull and let God sort it out."

This is how we did progression raiding back in the day. There are several encounters that we beat on the first attempt and we had no idea what the fuck we were doing.

You could put up the best guide ever and it still isn't as good as feeling an encounter.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
But everyone should have a rough idea before the fight starts. If we get a raid together next week, I hope everyone takes a little bit of time to at least read a guide or watch fatbossman first.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

This is how we did progression raiding back in the day. There are several encounters that we beat on the first attempt and we had no idea what the fuck we were doing.

You could put up the best guide ever and it still isn't as good as feeling an encounter.

I explained to my wife that you convinced me to come back and play WoW. You are now on her "shit list". WATCH OUT BRO!
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Archivis
I still like to tell people that would like to listen what to expect on a raid, or if there is a taunt required at certain stacks sometimes "Pull it and let God sort it out" is a lot better when you at least know what to expect.

Is not the same when you have 2 tanks knowing nothing about a fight or at least have one to make the fight calls, it makes the fight go a lot less painful for the rest of the raid.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

Back in my day, we wore greens with fire resist, AND WE LIKED IT!
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

1 recommendation

reply to Savious Zero
said by Savious Zero:

I explained to my wife that you convinced me to come back and play WoW. You are now on her "shit list". WATCH OUT BRO!

Tell her to come on Skype. We'd like to put a voice to the face, LOL!
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
Belgrade, MT
said by Archivis:

said by Savious Zero:

Tell her to come on Skype. We'd like to put a voice to the face, LOL!

Combine a Harpy and Banshee, that is my wifes voice.
--