how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bill o

@rr.com
reply to shoobedevil

Re: TWC Modem Lease

Yes, I received the same postcard, but cannot find the site where one was referred to view the list of approved modems. This is another TWC last minute BS to increase fees.

I suggest we boycott all of their products until they make their service more user friendly and reduce costs.

Are you with me.

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
kudos:16

1 edit

1 recommendation

said by bill o :

Yes, I received the same postcard, but cannot find the site where one was referred to view the list of approved modems.

»www.timewarnercable.com/en/resid···dem.html
--
If it's important, back it up... twice. Even 99.999% availability isn't enough sometimes.

Crapigator

@rr.com
reply to bill o
said by bill o :

I suggest we boycott all of their products until they make their service more user friendly and reduce costs.

Are you with me.

Yep, switched to Dish some time ago. Still using Time Warner on sets where I work, so I still suffer their wrath. Ditched phone once I broke my bundle because they wanted $40 a month for it and looking to ditch Internet. A friend tells me Earthlink can give me the same speeds as Time Warner because it's delivered on their network. I wish FiOS was available where I am or Google Fiber would come over!

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by Crapigator :

said by bill o :

Are you with me.

Yep, switched to Dish some time ago. Still using Time Warner on sets where I work, so I still suffer their wrath. Ditched phone once I broke my bundle because they wanted $40 a month for it and looking to ditch Internet. A friend tells me Earthlink can give me the same speeds as Time Warner because it's delivered on their network. I wish FiOS was available where I am or Google Fiber would come over!

For my areas, I am stuck with no DSL, FIOS, etc. Only dial-up and satellite. Cable is the only broadband service ($54 per month for 10/1 standard package).

asmithp

@50.36.17.x
reply to bill o
www.twc.com/approveddevices.