uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
reply to kickass69

Re: [iO] New Jersey All Digital

So what clear QAM channels do you get if you do a scan?

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
I did a scan with the intent of typing in all the channels I found. There are too many for me to do that. Bottom line is that it seems to be the Broadcast Basic channels, with HD channels in HD and duplicated in SD.

I didn't see any Family Cable (iO Value) channels.

There are also two ANALOG channels, 17 and 119, showing spectrum analyzers.

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

1 edit
said by Bob4:

I did a scan with the intent of typing in all the channels I found. There are too many for me to do that. Bottom line is that it seems to be the Broadcast Basic channels, with HD channels in HD and duplicated in SD.

I didn't see any Family Cable (iO Value) channels.

IM Sent. Takes time to do so but that's what I did with my list.
Expand your moderator at work

SirQAM

@verizon.net
reply to Bob4

Re: [iO] New Jersey All Digital

Hey Nyan Cat,
said by Bob4:

Would there be anyway you could link/upload a screenshot or video of this? Do they have any audio?

During last scan of Bergen-Cresskill, there were 33 Analogs remaining, all of them programmed with the "Need a cable box/CableCard" Barker message.

Also, if I am not mistaken, this would mark the first time that Cablevision ever had Analog programming above channels in the 80s range.

Lrscpa

join:1999-08-26
Demarest, NJ
So the bottom line is do I still need a tuning adapter on the Bergen/Cresskill system?

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
reply to kickass69
Unfortuantely when I did my weekly QAM scan back on 12/4/2012, most of the extra channels I IM'ed you are gone along with TCM-HD which was was I was getting before all those extras popped up.