share rss forum feed

MJB

join:2012-01-29
Reviews:
·VMedia
·ACN DSL
reply to junkedbrian

Re: [Cable] from tsi back to rogers?

why don't we as canadian citizen's stand up to rogers/bell and deal with this **** that is happening with our internet . we rank 38th in the world for internet affordability and speed. rogers/bell are crooks and don't care for the consumer.

Jaxom

join:2012-03-10
East York, ON

Unless you have suitcases full of cash to bribe politicians that amount to more than Rogers is bribing then they will always win.

InvalidError

join:2008-02-03
kudos:5
reply to MJB

said by MJB:

we rank 38th in the world for internet affordability and speed. rogers/bell are crooks and don't care for the consumer.

Rogers is starting to roll out 250/250 FTTH so things are improving at least speed-wise.

QuantumPimp

join:2012-02-19

My imagination is probably too limited but for the life of me I can't figure out why 250/250 is a useful offering when Rogers' caps are so ridiculously low.

InvalidError

join:2008-02-03
kudos:5

said by QuantumPimp:

My imagination is probably too limited but for the life of me I can't figure out why 250/250 is a useful offering when Rogers' caps are so ridiculously low.

For some people, time is more valuable than money. Others might just want the bragging rights.

Even if it was unlimited, most people wouldn't use anywhere near 500GB. The cap is mostly there to keep people who want to back up the internet off that plan at the expense of potentially encouraging people who would use less to increase their usage due to feeling like Rogers owes them 500GB.