Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Lois

join:2012-11-14
West Babylon, NY
reply to Pos_user

Re: Move today/Install tomorrow ??? yeah right

I'm in western Suffolk county and moved one town over on 11/01. Had technician scheduled for 11/2 between 8am to 11am. Technician never showed. I've rescheduled 4 times because of no shows and no notice or phone call. The place I moved to never lost electricity.

blohner

join:2002-06-26
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Optimum Online
While there are a ton of good reasons to postpone there is no excuse for not letting you know at least a day ahead of time... I would raise hell in a hand-basket (had a similar situation in another location before and got a year free service out of it) over lost time and salary...
--
I am addicted to speed --- Boost + speed that is ---

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
Does Cablevision still give a credit for a missed appointment?

EDIT: Note that Cablevision calls bfore the tech comes. If you don't answer the phone, they don't show up. So make sure you're at whatever phone number they have on your account.

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7
said by Bob4:

Cablevision calls before the tech comes. If you don't answer the phone, they don't show up. So make sure you're at whatever phone number they have on your account.

not always.
the tech showed up at my residence without calling any of the given working numbers first, but also before any of the other drops on my block that were damaged, were repaired first.
he was not here to fix those drops, just mine.
it would have been better and more efficient for the company in general if the tech fixed the additional broken drops on my block as well as mine but he stated that he did not have any job orders to do them and it was late at night, this was his last job on the way home.
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata