not in ohio
|reply to kleeman |
Re: Top 500 Supercomputers - November 2012
Naturally, that's a supercomputer architecture without (modern) supercomputer speeds.
You may be better off building a Cray-1.
said by Cray :
Cray XE6 systems utilize the Cray Linux Environment (CLE). CLE is a suite of high performance software which includes a Linux-based operating system designed to run large complex applications and scale efficiently to more than 500,000 processor cores. The Linux environment features a compute kernel which can be configured to match different workloads.
|reply to dave |
said by Cray :etc.
- Cray XC30 systems utilize the Cray Linux Environment (CLE).
- The Cray XK7 system ships with the latest Cray Linux Environment (CLE)
- Crays use of open standards in software (Linux-based operating system...
- Cray Sonexion provides a fully integrated, scale-out Lustre storage system for industry-standard Linux compute clusters.
- Operating System Cray Linux Environment (components include SUSE Linux SLES11, HSS and SMW software)
- HPC environments with a Linux-based operating system...
not in ohio
Doesn't come with a sofa, though.