spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

OSUGoose

join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH
reply to nonamesleft

Re: charged 90 bucks for less then 2 minute job!

Um, for starters, if you cancel, the charge will still be there.

Your not supposed to be charged 30 days after install, whole warranty on work deal.

Any charges there would of been, you would had to agree to BEFORE being charged.

Sounds like your issue was on the customer side of the NID, and thus billable.

nonamesleft

join:2011-11-07
Manitowoc, WI
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Callcentric
said by OSUGoose:

Um, for starters, if you cancel, the charge will still be there.

Your not supposed to be charged 30 days after install, whole warranty on work deal.

Any charges there would of been, you would had to agree to BEFORE being charged.

Sounds like your issue was on the customer side of the NID, and thus billable.

No really? The point of canceling, is getting the bill lowered enough to be payable, that way I don't have a month of service that I have to pay ahead for.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Your not going to save as much as you think you will and AT&T will say you don't have to pay x, but if you don't pay the full amount they will tack a late charge on. Regardless AT&T will get you in the end.

nonamesleft

Manitowoc, WI
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Callcentric
said by OSUGoose:

Your not going to save as much as you think you will and AT&T will say you don't have to pay x, but if you don't pay the full amount they will tack a late charge on. Regardless AT&T will get you in the end.

Att has already got me, not too cool, since I am just coming back! I knew they were creeps, but didn't think it ran that deep.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Have you even called AT&T and asked why you were charged or are you on here raging and moaning without actually asking AT&T to remove the charge?

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1
reply to nonamesleft
said by nonamesleft:

said by OSUGoose:

Att has already got me, not too cool, since I am just coming back! I knew they were creeps, but didn't think it ran that deep.

Did they inform you of the potential charges when you requested the truck roll?

nonamesleft

Manitowoc, WI
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Callcentric
reply to OSUGoose
Ok I called them scammers this morning. No go on getting it reduced. Decided to take my business to cellcom and get the home phone device, someone else was in there getting one too! Hope ATT leaves SOON!

I forgot to mention, att has a bunch of rate hikes planned for january 2013.

They have complete choice basic at 29.00 bucks right now! It use to be like 21 or 23 maybe 2 years ago, now its going to jump 2 bucks for complete choice basic!

So I am just warning those of you out there, beware!