Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gambitNJ

join:2012-11-15
Boonton, NJ
reply to kickass69

Re: [Bresnan] Charter May Buy Cablevision's Western Networks

He should sell the East too, get Rid of Cablevision completely... They are nothing but egotistical & Monopolizing

Thinkdiff
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY
kudos:11
I wish Cablevision had more reach, especially on the west coast. They've been great as competition to Verizon. Time Warner/Comcast, not so much (until very recently).
--
University of Southern California - Fight On!

blohner

join:2002-06-26
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Optimum Online
reply to gambitNJ
I disagree... For Internet the price/value ratio is great... Boost+ rivals FIOS on all but upload at a fraction of the price....
Look at comcast and the others - Cap's, pathetic powerboost etc... no comparison...
--
I am addicted to speed --- Boost + speed that is ---

majortom1029

join:2006-10-19
Lindenhurst, NY
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to gambitNJ
said by gambitNJ:

He should sell the East too, get Rid of Cablevision completely... They are nothing but egotistical & Monopolizing

Wow That's just trolling. Cablevision is better for internet then charter, Comcast, or timewarner. All of those have caps which cablevision doesnt have.

Would you rather be stuck with caps? Since fios refuses to wire its whole footprint with fios. Atleast we are stuck with cablevision. it could be worse.

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
reply to gambitNJ
I would agree with Majortom on this one. The remaining cable options are worse and as Majortom said...since Fios isn't expanding anymore this is best we can expect for now. The only new option I could see is if a town/city wanted to start it's own ISP with an all fiber rollout like Chattanooga did with EPB.

»epbfi.com

blohner

join:2002-06-26
Cortlandt Manor, NY
reply to majortom1029
Agreed... I would go back to FIOS if it was Comcast, TW.... but for me CV wins over FIOS in Value/Price....
--
I am addicted to speed --- Boost + speed that is ---