Anons on ignore, but not due to fear.
Premium
join:2002-02-21
London, ON
reply to BigSensFan

Re: BB10 launches Jan 30

said by BigSensFan:

I just tried the BBM voice and it is clear as a bell... awesome service

we tried FaceTime for the first time last weekend...my wife's parents use it when they call from Florida and find it works much better than Skype (they used that service before)...they can call us with their phone down there for free anyway, but used the FaceTime to show us their new furniture and golf cart...it too worked very well.
--
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

- George Orwell

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON
kudos:1
said by dirtyjeffer:

said by BigSensFan:

I just tried the BBM voice and it is clear as a bell... awesome service

we tried FaceTime for the first time last weekend...my wife's parents use it when they call from Florida and find it works much better than Skype (they used that service before)...they can call us with their phone down there for free anyway, but used the FaceTime to show us their new furniture and golf cart...it too worked very well.

I dont think the screen real estate on the current BB are condusive to video chat. The playbook has a video chat client that works very well, that I assume will be brought to BB10 devices
--
"The hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson