Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1
reply to thegeek

Re: Idiot users...

said by thegeek:

In my opinion anyone who works in a position serving the public in any manor has no right to bitch about how stupid, rude, etc. the public is. If you don't like it then get a job that doesn't serve the public.

I disagree, Everybody has a right to bitch about the public. Mainly because some member of the public go out of their way to make life hard on those who work in customer service jobs.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1

said by Kearnstd:

said by thegeek:

In my opinion anyone who works in a position serving the public in any manor has no right to bitch about how stupid, rude, etc. the public is. If you don't like it then get a job that doesn't serve the public.

I disagree, Everybody has a right to bitch about the public. Mainly because some member of the public go out of their way to make life hard on those who work in customer service jobs.

Only when copious amounts of alcohol are involved.
--
* seek help if having trouble coping
--Standard disclaimers apply.--

medbuyer

join:2003-11-20
kudos:4
reply to Kearnstd

said by Kearnstd:

said by thegeek:

that's why there are people who get paid to do this kind of jobs...they applied for it, they wanted it, they gotta take it...i don't see any jobs that no one complains...

some people may go out of their way to make things a little harder for customer service jobs but these same people are the ones paying for their jobs...

my .02 cents..