spc
uniqs
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming to FiagaraNalls

to FiagaraNalls

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

The money I'm spending is the least of any ISP I have dealt with.

No insults. You were the one stating you're having visions and hearing voices. I'm just trying to get you the help you desperately need

My internet has gone down 2 times since I signed up a couple years ago. No ISP is perfect with 100% up time. I would rather pay ikTel, then pay Bhell, who are one of the lowest bottom feeders of all. Their "reputation" is legendary.

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy

said by iamdrumming:

The money I'm spending is the least of any ISP I have dealt with.

No insults. You were the one stating you're having visions and hearing voices. I'm just trying to get you the help you desperately need

My internet has gone down 2 times since I signed up a couple years ago. No ISP is perfect with 100% up time. I would rather pay ikTel, then pay Bhell, who are one of the lowest bottom feeders of all. Their "reputation" is legendary.

Then I suggest yourself should see a physician as you clearly cannot read and are seeing words I've never said, ie. hearing voices. That and you must also lack common sense if you could not interpret my sarcastic "vision" of what the owner of iktel does behind close doors.

Again you reference Bell, which is a moot point as they are not even my ISP, nor have they been in a very long time. But I guess it was just an excuse to use your cool "Bhell" lingo one more time.

You also must be a lucky, lucky guy. In a magical area where their issues don't affect you no less. I guess the 70+ pages of people posting "is your Internet down, Alan isn't answering the phone now" need professional help too.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to iamdrumming

Premium Member

to iamdrumming
said by iamdrumming:

No ISP is perfect with 100% up time.

I've had Start since April. Their track record has been 200% better during that time than Iktel's.

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade

said by Gone:

said by iamdrumming:

No ISP is perfect with 100% up time.

I've had Start since April. Their track record has been 200% better during that time than Iktel's.

Confirmed. Their outages are usually Cogeco's problem anyway, and the communication on things getting fixed is good.